Member of the Paris Bar and partner at TALMA Dispute Resolution.
Aloïs Blin is also registered on the list of European lawyers of the Brussels Bar.
His practice focuses on white-collar crime and commercial litigation. He also assists his clients in internal investigations and compliance matters.
Aloïs Blin has developed a cutting-edge expertise in labor criminal law (manslaughter and unintentional injuries, safety and environmental offenses, harassment), in corruption and related offenses (influence peddling, illegal taking of interest, etc.), in financial criminal law (fraud, misuse of corporate assets, money laundering, tax fraud, etc.), in media law (defamation and libel) as well as in public health matters.
He also acts as counsel in corporate and commercial litigation, including in international arbitration.
Prior to founding TALMA Dispute Resolution in 2022, Aloïs Blin worked with leading lawyers at the Paris Bar, including Pierre-Olivier Sur, former Chairman of the Paris Bar Association (FTMS law firm).
He is a graduate of EDHEC Business School and Paris-Saclay University (Master 2 in Business Law). He is fluent in French and English.
His most recent cases in white-collar crime and internal investigations include:
- counsel to an executive of a French food company in an internal investigation relating to alleged acts of complicity in war crimes and crimes against humanity in Central Africa;
- co-counsel a well-known sports federation in a trial for corruption and related offences;
- counsel to construction and logistics companies in criminal proceedings for manslaughters, unintentional injuries and safety violations;
- counsel to a clinic director charged with harassment;
- co-counsel to the French Drugs Safety Agency (ANSM) during the landmark Mediator trial (biggest pharma law case in France);
- counsel to a company’s manager in a case of money laundering and VAT fraud at European level;
- counsel to a manager of a German financial institution in the context of European seizures.