The firm acts in commercial arbitration (domestic and international) as well as in investment arbitration. We represent our clients in all industry sectors in ad hoc or institutional proceedings (ICC, LCIA, ICSID, CMAP, CCJA, etc.)
Our lawyers also appear before State courts (juge d’appui and courts of appeals) in all arbitration-related proceedings: appointment or challenge of arbitrators, annulment proceedings, exequatur and enforcement of awards, liability of arbitrations players.
The firm’s partners also regularly sit as arbitrators.
Our lawyers are recognized among the leaders in this field:
- Legal500 2023 : “The newly created firm represents several prominent clients in commercial arbitration and award exequatur cases.“
- Leaders League – Litigation & Arbitration 2023 – Strong reputation in International Arbitration
- Legal 500 – Alexandre Reynaud ranked as a “Next Generation Partner” since 2021
- Who’s Who Legal – Marina Matouseko and Alexandre Reynaud identified as “Future Leaders” since 2020
- Best Lawyers – Alexandre Reynaud: Arbitration, Mediation and Energy Law
- Who’s Who Legal – Arbitration Future Leaders 2022: “Ms Matousekova is a very dedicated advocate with a long vision for cases“, “Marina is a tireless fighter in arbitration cases”, “She is an excellent advocate“.
- Legal 500 (2022): “Alexandre Reynaud [is a] remarkable specialist in the field of international arbitration. [He]distinguish[es][himself] by his personal involvement, thoroughness and responsiveness”
- Legal 500 (2022): “Marina Matousekova is very bright and very calm under pressure.“
- Euromoney Expert Guide – Alexandre Reynaud identified as a “Rising Star” since 2018
Our firm’s recent experience in international arbitration includes:
- Counsel to World Natural Resources in an ICSID arbitration against the Republic of Congo in relation to a production sharing agreement (ICSID Case No. ARB/21/24)
- Counsel to a French aerospace group in three arbitrations relating to a license agreement (amount in dispute: €75 million, French and New York law, ad hoc proceedings in Paris and ICC New York, English language);
- Counsel to a US software company in an arbitration relating to a development agreement (New York law, ICC New York, English language)
- Counsel to an Asian company in an arbitration against an Asian group in a dispute related to the sale of a trademark in the luxury industry (amount in dispute: €30 million, French law, ICC Paris, English language)
- Counsel to a UK energy company in an arbitration against a former partner in relation to a joint-venture in the oil industry in Central Afrique (amount in dispute: €200 million, English law, ICC Paris, French language).